The past week has been a tough time for my family and some time off work and rest and recuperation has been more than needed. Here is a rundown of things that have been cheering me up this week.
- Beautiful flowers: A lovely gift of well wishes from E’s mum has brightened the house up.
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed is my new addiction this week. I am usually a kindle reader but I snapped up this book at Waterstones last week and am already half way through. Really inspirational read and I highly recommend it. Also a great film so get to see it in the cinema now!
- Jurlique Clarifying Deep Cleansing Gel is my new favourite skincare product. I won a goodie bag last week after entering a competition on Twitter (my first in fact) and this face wash is just one of the things but it was one of the few things I brought with me to Glasgow and I have been using it all week. It makes my skin feel incredibly soft and clean. You can check them out here!
- OPI in Meet Me On The Star Ferry: my nails may be chewed to bits after the last week but at least they are painted in this gorgeous, shimmery shade.
- Galaxy Chocolate……need I say more!
- Jo Malone candle: We got this for my mum for Christmas but I have had it burning all week, taking in the gorgeous, citrusy smell!
- Accessorize necklace: I have had this for a while but left it with my sister to wear since Christmas and I am happy to have it back coming into the Spring with its sparkles and pastel colours.
- The Little Mermaid is one of my all time favourite Disney movies and the perfect viewing when I am feeling mentally and physically exhausted.
Whats your must-haves this week?